Get an error when trying to refer to a table

Hello,

I am again getting the error “Error :ScriptError: LIST_ITEM can’t be cast to PARAGRAPH.” However, I am getting it in a different document where there are no lists next to any tables throughout the document and I first received the error after the new functions were added to the Docx2Latex Google Docs Add-on.

The previous fix for this error (previously identified in another support thread) does not seem to work for this document. Can you help me with this issue?

Looks like a bug. Can you share the document with support@docx2latex.com if its not confidential?
We will have to take a look at what’s happening.

The bug is no longer an issue. It seems to have fixed itself after a bit of time.

Hello I am having the same error. it will be 3 days since the problem started. Is there any solution for this?

One of the common reasons for this error is that you are working with deep nesting of the LIST items like bullets or numbering lists, see if you can reduce the depth of list and it should solve the issue.

Thank you very much for the quick reponse. I am going to check my document and try to resolve it. If the problem persist I will write you again.

Indeed, in my document I am using several levels of subtitles, in some previous tables I was using bullets inside the tables. I have just removed the bullets within the above tables. But the problem persists. Or does it have to do with the levels of subtitles in my document in general? My document so far has 75 pages.

Levels of subtitles like Heading 1, Heading 2, Heading 3…etc. should not be the problem, it has to do more with the lists in the table problem. If you try to add a caption to the table it will trigger an update for all previous tables too and if any of those tables have this problem with the bullets it will throw this error.

Try to rectify it on your own, if you still struggle after some time please share your document with support@docx2latex.com if it’s not confidential and we will look at it.

Many thanks. I will check the problem myself. If I can’t solve it I will send my document.