Display problems

Hi, I’m new to this product.

I installed the add-in, and after pressing “Advanced Options”, I can’t dismiss the window using the reset or save buttons.

In fact, I think there’s a loading problem because the loading border spinner turns for some time.

I see all sorts of issues (Site/Search doesn’t work), but I expect I need to sort out these issues first.

I did try reinstalling the add-on but it didn’t help.

Thanks for your help!

Looks like javascripts are not loding in your browser. What browser are you using?
Please make sure that javascript is enabled on your browser. Can you try on latest Chrome browser?
Also, if you have any extentions like adblock or other which might prevent javascripts from loading, please turn them off.

I’m using the latest version of Chrome in Windows-64. Javascipt is allowed. Just Google extensions running (Docs, etc.).

I see this in the console, so I’m sure you’re right:
Uncaught DOMException: Failed to read the ‘localStorage’ property from ‘Window’: Access is denied for this document.

The problem is with jquery… is that a separate download?

All works fine in MS Edge.

It looks like there is some permission issue and we are not able to read your browser’s localStorage. Please continue with the browser it works on until we find and fix this issue.

Thanks for your quick help